Fresh start

Options
Hi everybody! My name is Elena. I've had an account here for a few years now, but haven't used it in a long time. Last night I stepped on a scale and saw the record number of 190 lb :) I have no idea how it happened!!! But I don't want to be in the obese category anymore!!! Aiming to let go of 70 lb and would love and appreciate the support that I know this community can provide :) thank you all!

Replies

• moniqueariella3
    moniqueariella3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amber and I have had an account for a couple of years and I was doing well then completely stopped. I have had several surgery's and was home bound for a year. All I did was eat, get depressed, bored and eat some more. I am embarrassed to say I have put on a good 50 pds I have got to get back on track. I just paid a lot of money for a loss weight system I saw on TV late at night in a vulnerable state and I purchased it. :( I am so made I wasted my money on a gimmick that I don't even understand? Anyway, here I a broke, depressed and over weight with no self esteem at all. I have decided to return to my fitness pal because I know it can work and it is easily understandable. I hope and pray to stay focused and on target and really could use any support. Thank you to everyone out there for listening!