the wrong cheez-its

Options
Josalinn
Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
So I planned on soup and crackers for lunch for the weekend and the week. BRAINSTORM! Cheez-its! White Cheddar cheez-its. I haven't had them in ages so I figured why not?

I am now 6 days into my box and I just noticed the box says "reduced fat." Considering they taste just as good as I remember the regular version I am not terribly upset. The difference is only 20 calories so I am not concerned about "screwing my calories up" for the week.

I've just been so busy this week that I'm not really surprised I missed it.
picard-facepalm-o.gif

Replies

• GilBrennan
    Options
    all cheez its are wrong, so it's fine.

here's an idea, dip them in butter. I bet that's a way to make cheez-its marginally palatable.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    I like the Colby flavored ones, they are nice and tangy. I keep a box in my ski bag so I always am ravenous from skiing when I eat them, which I suspect is part of the key to their deliciousness.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Cheese Nips > Cheez-its.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Cheeze-its are my kryptonite... I actually like the reduced fat ones. They are less greasy. Dang it, now I want some cheeze-its.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Amitysk wrote: »
    Cheeze-its are my kryptonite... I actually like the reduced fat ones. They are less greasy. Dang it, now I want some cheeze-its.

I agree!! Its just too bad I dont have any money to go to the vending machine at work, because they are in there staring me down every time I walk by.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    The two ounce bags kill me...