its 1pm and I've eaten 1675calories

Options
Out of my 1900 goal. Ugh.

Replies

• NicoleS9
    NicoleS9 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the worst!!!!! What about loading up on vegetables the rest of the day? Green beans and other green veggies have negligible calories and are zero weight watchers points.
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. If it was me i would eat a light supper if possible or eat my normal "go to meals". Then go to bed and start fresh in the morning
  • JuliMoriarty
    JuliMoriarty Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Happens.
    Try having a light dinner with lots of veggies and try to keep the rest of the day as good as possible. Maybe go for an extra walk, if it makes you feel better.

Don't skip any meals, please!
    It happens. To all of us.
    Tomorrow will be better!

(edit: I forgot a word...)
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Exercise and earn some back. I've had 920 calories thus far, but I burned 883 this a.m. So I'm at a +37 net.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    FitWarrier......I included exercise calories in the 1900, lol. =) granted it wasnt a huge amount, but around 200.

• Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Its nearly 5pm and I haven't even eaten my lunch yet... I hate when I go through phases of having no appetite because it always comes back with a vengeance at the worst possible time So I can go a few days of eating a thousand calories (or less) and then suddenly I get so hungry that I inhale half a bakery.
  • pjcfrancis
    pjcfrancis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My partner joined MFP yesterday. She asked me about when I record my food, and I said I try to do it as I go along. Actually, I sometimes record food before I eat it, because seeing the calories add up can motivate me to change my mind. That said, it's 3 pm and I've only got 765 calories left in my day unless I get out for a walk before dinner.