Mission Bikini

I'm K , need to shift my love handles big time

Replies

• dontjinxit
    dontjinxit Posts: 82 Member
    *waves*
    I'm on the same mission. I've got a summer in Greece coming up.
  • Wow lucky you
  • dontjinxit
    I'll have my laptop with and be working through the entire thing, so not entirely lucky. But at least it'll be on a beach :)
  • Me too 2 piece here I come!!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 721 Member
    I have never worn a bikini, just have always had a little pouch! lol would just love to look nice in a one piece or a tankini. I have not work a bathing suit in about 5 years. but that is going to change this summer!!
  • annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    vada44 wrote: »
    I have never worn a bikini, just have always had a little pouch! lol would just love to look nice in a one piece or a tankini. I have not work a bathing suit in about 5 years. but that is going to change this summer!!

I am with you on this one!!! x

• annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    I have 11 weeks till my holiday!! so its all go go go!!
  • MissFitAfrica
    MissFitAfrica Posts: 34 Member
    Same here 2 months until South Africa and then 4 months until August! Sexy Monokini is my goal.
  • dontjinxit
    edited February 2015
    10 weeks here. Been watching my weight for 5 weeks and I'm already a little over half way to goal, so this should be cake (well, without the cake).
  • Same here 2 months until South Africa and then 4 months until August! Sexy Monokini is my goal.

Wow! Got married in South Africa, it's so beautiful there!
    I will post a before and after piccie
  • dontjinxit wrote: »
    10 weeks here. Been watching my weight for 5 weeks and I'm already a little over half way to goal, so this should be cake (well, without the cake).

You're doing amazing! Well done you x I've got a stone to shift and stay shifted!
    Why does food taste so good
  • Same here! My son loves the beach and I have not felt okay going in almost 3 years. Time to change that!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    I don't wear a bikini. I wear speedos!
  • gatsbygirl88
    gatsbygirl88 Posts: 3 Member
    Same here 2 months until South Africa and then 4 months until August! Sexy Monokini is my goal.

My in laws live in Paarl, SA. We're headed home in a few months as well. I've gained 30 lbs since last years trip in Dec/Jan. Ugh! Best of luck to you and safe travels :)
  • gatsbygirl88
    gatsbygirl88 Posts: 3 Member
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    And crocs?
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    I have never worn a bikini, but am working toward it for this summer. I'm 37 and have alway been self conscious about my body. I have had three children and have stretch marks to prove it. I'm going to be a grandma at the end of August and feel like nows the time to really get healthy for the new chapter of my life. I have already bought a bikini a couple sizes smaller for motivation.
  • aryseespieces
    aryseespieces Posts: 64 Member

I'll be Going to Madagascar and Tanzania in July- need to get bikini ready ASAP!!
  • Noelv1976 wrote: »
    And crocs?

And socks?
  • dontjinxit
    dontjinxit wrote: »

You're doing amazing! Well done you x I've got a stone to shift and stay shifted!
    Why does food taste so good

I'm down half a stone. I might actually be happy with where I'm at if the weight loss stalls out for some reason.

Dieting just makes food taste even better - it's one of those ironic evils.
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Working hard toward my bikini body this summer. Down 13 pounds in the last month and running three times a week plus doing a lot of core exercises. I'm loving the vintage looking bathing suits. That's gonna be my goal.