NATURAL FRUIT SUGARS

Options
I was wondering if it is okay to go over on my sugar limit. It is usually around 24, and I always seem to pass it to 60 and 80 sometimes. 90% of the sugar I eat most of the time only comes from fruits and vegetables mainly. Is it okay to pass my sugar limit this much everyday if its mostly by fruits? how about honey?

P.S. Im trying to lose weight, if that helps.

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a medical condition tat requires it, you don't really need to worry about sugar of any kind. Stay within caloric deficit and you'll be fine.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    From everything I have read if you are eating whole fruits then as long as you are within your calorie limit it is a healthy choice. Fruits have more then just sugar in them they have fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in them. I am not a dietician or doctor.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    From everything I have read if you are eating whole fruits then as long as you are within your calorie limit it is a healthy choice. Fruits have more then just sugar in them they have fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in them. I am not a dietician or doctor.
    this

its being hypercaloric is the problem with sugar/carbs and fats