Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Date, Marry, One Night Stand or Pass

Options

Replies

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    Logic?

That's required now?

Nope. Not a requirement but you can stroke my ego all you would like. I enjoy it like a kitten. Even if I sound like a creep.

Well you're certainly not a creep but how you described that other man at the hospital...he is. You should have kicked him in the balls lol
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    That's what my attending surgeon said lol. I really felt the urge to punch him in the throat tho. Collapse his trachea.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    That's what my attending surgeon said lol. I really felt the urge to punch him in the throat tho. Collapse his trachea.

Once again I got flagged by the butthurt panda girl...lol. She says she doesn't care what people say about her and yet she flags my comments?

Anyway yeah you should have....and getting a little off topic here....how about a date? :P lol
  • ashley1215
    Options
    I'm shocked I haven't gotten flagged. I'm way to honest. But then again no such thing as too honest in my opinion. I mean... I threatened to take the panda out and cut off her arm... So idk what you said lol but she didn't flag me ;)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm shocked I haven't gotten flagged. I'm way to honest. But then again no such thing as too honest in my opinion. I mean... I threatened to take the panda out and cut off her arm... So idk what you said lol but she didn't flag me ;)

Damn really? She doesn't like you probably either "shrugs". I just called her a hippie as a joke. Never knew that was an insult.....oh well. Getting off topic here again lol
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    I'm flagging him cause I want him to stop quoting me/talking to me and he doesn't get that.
    And pass or can I tag along with you to work?
  • pechepanda
    Options

Also I actually like you
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    I'm flagging him cause I want him to stop quoting me/talking to me and he doesn't get that.
    And pass or can I tag along with you to work?

I like getting a rise out of you for a good laugh lol...you take this WAY too seriously. But ok I stop talking to you :P. And only cowards flag other people just to let you know. I've never flagged anyone else before on here o.o
  • ashley1215
    Options

Also I actually like you

I like everyone :D (minus the guy in the elevator at work today) so as long as you're not on the shhhhhit list were good and you can tag along ;) lol
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options

Also I actually like you

I like everyone :D (minus the guy in the elevator at work today) so as long as you're not on the shhhhhit list were good and you can tag along ;) lol

We should hang out another day...without panda I mean lol
  • pechepanda
    Options

Also I actually like you

I like most people
    And I admire that you were patient enough to get through med school
    Also thanks for letting me tag along ^_^
  • ashley1215
    Options
    Anytime :smiley:
  • ashley1215
    Options
    And I'm not that smart. Just smart enough.
  • pechepanda
    Options
    And I'm not that smart. Just smart enough.

I'm guessing you're a surgeon
    You'd have to be very smart and dedicated for that
  • ashley1215
    Options
    Physician assistant. Work in reconstructive head and neck plastic surgery- trauma and cancer patients mostly
  • ashley1215
    Options
    You don't need to have a 4.0. Just need to have drive, focus, and a work ethic like no other :)
  • pechepanda
    Options
    Physician assistant. Work in reconstructive head and neck plastic surgery- trauma and cancer patients mostly
    That still takes a lot of work and you'd have to be very smart to do that, and you'd have to care about people lots.
    It's very admirable
  • ashley1215
    Options
    Well thank you. I'm sure you will find what drives you as I have. Just follow your heart and it will come :)
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    More drama eh? I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand him! Hahaha.
  • ashley1215
    Options
    Drinks/date