Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Date, Marry, One Night Stand or Pass

Options

Replies

• syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    yup, would love to.
  • syedaounabbas
    edited April 2015
    Options
    but to keep it classy, will still wear a tie. :D:D:D
  • augold86
    augold86 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    date
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    date
    Everything but pass... ;)
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Date ons marry...for you sweetness....
    Still waiting on a date for our 3some with islander... :p
    @determined_ella

yes!! it does! how about right here, right now! :joy:
    Date, ons, marry..... oh and the date is at the zoo.... to see how well he can lure a lion into a phone booth.... just in case blackscorpio passes through with his tooth pick :joy:

You liar.... You said Marry and then you want to take me to the zoo on a date. I won't survive that with or without a toothpick. Blackscorpio is sleeping otherwise I would ask.

but if I survive then you are mine. >:)

Edit: And I would like to have a ONS before that date for sure. At least I will die happy.

:o I never lied! I said date... ons... marry. the date <<< meaning at the beginning is a date at the zoo :joy: just to see if you can survive a lion.....then if you have... you will be able to survive me :naughty: then you will become my hubby :joy:
  • Darren5630
    Darren5630 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ONS
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    moesis wrote: »
    Date, Marry, Collar
    Collar? B)
    I'm so naive

It's the equivalent to a wedding ring in the Master/Sub world. Quite literally it is a collar, think dog collar, that you wear.
  • syedaounabbas
    Options
    @determined_ella

Date, ons, marry..... oh and the date is at the zoo.... to see how well he can lure a lion into a phone booth.... just in case blackscorpio passes through with his tooth pick :joy:

You liar.... You said Marry and then you want to take me to the zoo on a date. I won't survive that with or without a toothpick. Blackscorpio is sleeping otherwise I would ask.

Edit: And I would like to have a ONS before that date for sure. At least I will die happy.

:o I never lied! I said date... ons... marry. the date <<< meaning at the beginning is a date at the zoo :joy: just to see if you can survive a lion.....then if you have... you will be able to survive me :naughty: then you will become my hubby :joy:

Okay okay. We never agreed to a real lion as well. I will get a nice real looking big stuffed lion and do what needs to be done in the phonebooth when we go to the zoo. :p
    I am smart enough to survive you n exceed. And then I will become your hubby and you my lioness. ;) no, I won't use toothpicks in case you are wondering. :D:D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @moesis
    think she actually got that hun....
    All of us did ;) ....
    ...ONS but im dom :p
  • syedaounabbas
    Options
    I think she actually got that hun....
    All of us did ;) ....
    Pass....think we would have trouble determining who was dom :p
    Oh don't say that. I can let you have your half of the night and then I will have the rest of it. I am not selfish you know.
  • determined_ella
    Options
    @determined_ella

Okay okay. We never agreed to a real lion as well. I will get a nice real looking big stuffed lion and do what needs to be done in the phonebooth when we go to the zoo. :p
    I am smart enough to survive you n exceed. And then I will become your hubby and you my lioness. ;) no, I won't use toothpicks in case you are wondering. :D:D

haha!! thank you for not using tooth picks!! :joy: lol ok fair enough but it has to be a robot stuffed lion... that roars!!... then we can keep it as a robot pet.... all the fun and no mess!! :joy:<3
  • syedaounabbas
    Options
    @determined_ella

haha!! thank you for not using tooth picks!! :joy: lol ok fair enough but it has to be a robot stuffed lion... that roars!!... then we can keep it as a robot pet.... all the fun and no mess!! :joy:<3
    Okay deal. I will see what ebay gives me. Or maybe someone has it cheaper on Gumtree or craigslist. Kidding. I will buy a shiny new one as a symbol of my bravery and my eternal love for you my lioness. *gets emotional and almost breaks down in tears* fake tears from glycerin
  • determined_ella
    Options
    @determined_ella

Okay deal. I will see what ebay gives me. Or maybe someone has it cheaper on Gumtree or craigslist. Kidding. I will buy a shiny new one as a symbol of my bravery and my eternal love for you my lioness. *gets emotional and almost breaks down in tears* fake tears from glycerin

haha! :joy: awww *wipes away the glycerin induced tears* << I could use that for when you guide the lion into the phone booth.... totally would get into the part! :joy:<3

• syedaounabbas
    Options
    @determined_ella

haha! :joy: awww *wipes away the glycerin induced tears* << I could use that for when you guide the lion into the phone booth.... totally would get into the part! :joy:<3

<3<3<3

Okay then. Let me check ebay......

(2 mins later) OMFG look at what I found. This is the only one available on ebay oz. At least from the 2 mins search:

Lion for Ultimate Phonebooth Challenge to Win a Lioness
  • SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    date
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ONS
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    date

Date
  • SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    yes I would. Think it would be fun
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    @determined_ella

<3<3<3

Okay then. Let me check ebay......

(2 mins later) OMFG look at what I found. This is the only one available on ebay oz. At least from the 2 mins search:

Lion for Ultimate Phonebooth Challenge to Win a Lioness

LMFAO...you took my expression "I rather stick a toothpick up an lion's @ss in a phone booth" expression and turned it into something more xDDD