Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Date, Marry, One Night Stand or Pass

Options

Replies

• mccoybrah
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    @mccoybrah is new to the forums, we forgive your immaturity. Go take some up to date pics then come back a play douche.

He's not new, he keeps making new profiles and getting kicked off because he's a douche and full of himself. But whatever give him excuses for lacking even the personal skills of a toddler!

Lel. Yu stalkin? Na Bruh I deleted it because my temp ban was finished on misc. Yu Jus mad because Yu got styled. Hue hue
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Okay. Thread just got interesting
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    mccoybrah wrote: »
    @mccoybrah is new to the forums, we forgive your immaturity. Go take some up to date pics then come back a play douche.

He's not new, he keeps making new profiles and getting kicked off because he's a douche and full of himself. But whatever give him excuses for lacking even the personal skills of a toddler!

Lel. Yu stalkin? Na Bruh I deleted it because my temp ban was finished on misc. Yu Jus mad because Yu got styled. Hue hue

What freaking language do you even speak?? Do you have tourettes?? It's all plain nonsense! My six year old has better grammar!
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Sorry I should probably shut my mouth but people like that annoy the freaking crap out of me. Yeah you have a nice body, but your personality is so awful it makes you look like a -10!
  • mccoybrah
    Options
    mccoybrah wrote: »

What freaking language do you even speak?? Do you have tourettes?? It's all plain nonsense! My six year old has better grammar!

Lmaooo. Chill brah, why so mad?
  • mccoybrah
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Sorry I should probably shut my mouth but people like that annoy the freaking crap out of me. Yeah you have a nice body, but your personality is so awful it makes you look like a -10!

I dont even lift, I just sit on rocking chair and rock bak and forth. Yu mad now? Hell give me -10388 for all I care. Trolelep
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    I'm a lady not a brah, not mad. Just find you annoying...
  • mccoybrah
    Options
    Well I dnt really care, lel. Just for thread, pass
  • Showtime1978
    Showtime1978 Posts: 109 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ONS

Edited to add: you are quite young now that I look...going to have to pass, sorry!
  • lewpryjon
    Options
    Pass
  • cmfougere
    cmfougere Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    ONS
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    New to me so let get to know each other first. :)
  • mccoybrah
    Options
    Ons 4 ever crew chekin in. Had to see em tddies first doe
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    date ONS

I'll you up on that! (Just provided plenty of carbs!)
  • livvi2691
    livvi2691 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Date :)
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Momma date. It we can leave the little one with my very responsible 15 year old and go out on the town. :)
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    girly date!
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    ons date marry
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Date playin some Pool and having some Beers! :)
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Girls date :) x