First Progress Picture. 22 lbs lost. Still need to lose more weight. Tips Please.

Options
Hi! I'm kind of new here joined last year. Here is my first progress picture. Not sure if you can see a big difference. I have lost 22 lbs so far since August 2014. I hope to at least lose 45 more by this Summer. I was wondering if it would be possible? I would like some tips please. So far I changed my whole lifestyle completely. I eat salads with chicken for lunch and dinner before six. I drink nothing but water. I've been hitting the gym 1-2 times a day. Would love some tips!!5wdhvelv0mmu.jpg

Replies

• cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would suggest posting in the general diet and weightloss help section. Also, give much more information: height, weight, goal weight, etc.
  • jenalyse424
    Options
    i can definitely see a difference! you've done great! since i am just starting my journey i may not have advice yet, but just wanted to encourage you by letting you know i can see the difference :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!