My first month! 1 month, 10Kgs gone! Pics :)

Options
Hybrice
Hybrice Posts: 117 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
Hi guys!

This is my first month of "going for it", I decided I'd had enough, cut all junk food and began eating at a deficit every day.

My regime is as follows:
Monday - Gym 1.5 hours
Tuesday - Gym 1.5 hours
Wednesday - Archery 2.0 hours
Thursday - Gym 1.5 hours
Friday - Gym 1.5 hours
Saturday - Archery 2.0 hours
Sunday - Off

Doing the above and eating less I have managed to lose 10Kgs in 4 weeks, I think as my body is so much above where it "wants to be" as soon as I made the diet changes it just started falling off. I'm so happy with the results, can you see a difference at all?

Change.jpg

Replies

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Your chin has definitely firmed up. Great job! Keep going! :)
  • DEEPU91
    DEEPU91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    how much calories on an average you burned daily and how much calories you taken daily
  • fengkycar
    Options
    Well done! You can definitely see a difference. I've lost 10kg in my first 6 weeks, MFP works!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Your face slimmed down a lot. Congrats!
  • Hybrice
    Hybrice Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot guys! :D And Deepu91 my calorie deficit for this week as -8193kcal
  • DEEPU91
    DEEPU91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    what is the gap difference in both your profile pics
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great loss. I'm just going to throw this out there: Don't expect progress like this to continue. 10kg (22 lbs) in 4 weeks is extreme, and you're only able to do it because you have a lot to lose. It was probably mostly water weight and you'll probably find your weight loss will slow way down.

You should aim to lose about 0.5% of your total body weight every week. The more you weigh, the faster you can lose the weight.

Again, congrats on the loss. Keep up the hard work and you'll get to the end. :smile:
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    -10 kilos is a great first month! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!