if you have home gym equipment, where is it?

13»

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    I have a treadmill in my living room. It doesn't really look weirder than anything else. We aren't going to be in the pages of a magazine for our decor and we don't really have formal gatherings so function matters more than looks.
    Our kitchen would be too crowded with exercise equipment in it.
    I'd kind of like to move the treadmill to the room we have our computer in because I could use it more without bothering others there.
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,081 Member
    In our old flat we had a gym in the 2nd bedroom of a 2 bed place. Now we have a fully equipped gym with machines (rower, treadmill, elliptical and vibrating plate) and a dumbbell block plus other bits and pieces in the garage which also has a TV on the wall and mirrors across one whole wall. The stuff we've got isn't top of the range but it does the job.

I also have some smaller Dumbbells and a yoga mat in the room I work in along with my PC and do workout DVDs in there between work as I work from home.

• rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    We have some kind of all in one apparatus in the basement which my son occasionally uses. It's too overwhelming for me. We have a stationary bike in the family room which I occasionally use, but the seat hurts my bum, unlike the bikes at the gym that are pretty comfy. However, I have a set of cheap dumbells in varying weights in my bedroom from Walmart that I have had for years. I've used them a lot lately with all the snow days. I must admit, they're the cheapest equipment and the ones I get the most use out of.