Hey Y'all!! I'm new and need some help...

Options
So, my goal is to lose 50 lbs and to be lean instead of... a little extra curvy... I need some people who I can be accountable to who isn't my mom... :smiley: I need some friends and some advice!!! HELP?!?!?!

Replies

• mttewes
    mttewes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help you! Feel free to add me if you're looking for extra support, motivation, or accountability. Best of luck!
  • Dch102801
    Dch102801 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'll try and help you just ask me I try and work out in the morning about 3 or 4 o'clock a.m.
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like! I am a personal trainer and I will be competing this year!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day. I'm on a 187 day streak! My goal is to lose 60 lbs, I've already lost 24. I also tend to message/annoy friends who don't log in a while! Read my profile for more info.
  • Nklulu
    Nklulu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new too add me as a friend if you like, I'm 16 lbs down in a 60lb journey and really don't want to lose motivation. Good luck x
  • sabrina_80s4ever
    sabrina_80s4ever Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm new also. You can add me if you like. I'm trying to lose 50 lbs, and we can help each other!
  • ratso1969
    ratso1969 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Fonnesy how can I help meals, exercise,motivation? I'm currently losing 1.7 a week without an exercise program.I do have an active job though
  • beachkriscat
    beachkriscat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for support friends as well. I have around 50 to lose myself. I sent a friend request to everyone on the list. I hope some good will come out of it.
  • AZTallguy
    AZTallguy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends too. If you FR me, please add a quick msg. Thanks!
  • littlelonghair
    Options
    Hey I’m new here. I’m 18 and trying to lose 50 pounds too. Trying to get healthy, lean, and confident during my journey.
  • vglatina02
    vglatina02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new here n I'm looking for positive people... extra motivation is always good :D
  • disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got about 55 more pounds to goal, I've lost 41 already.