Dinner tonight will be.......

Options

Replies

• Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Pasta pie! Which is cooked spaghetti with sundries tomatoes egg and ground pepper. All mixed together and baked in the oven! I'm not sure of my protein to go with yet.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    spicy black bean burger with a chardonnay and maybe some steamed veggies.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    So I'm thinking steak with sautéed mushrooms and asparagus and a spinach strawberry fetta and almond salad for diner tonight!
  • workout_fish
    workout_fish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    baked tilapia, quinoa and corn on the cob!
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    For me a slow cooked beef stew with loads of luvverly veg...How about you?

Me too! Me too!
    Just what I had with broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, onions and a TINY squidge of creamed potato
    followed by Greek yogurt and fresh berries.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    10oz steak and a jumbo sweet potato!!! Also some dessert!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Tilipia and brussel sprouts. :)
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Spanish chicken with olives, couscous, and a salad
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband brought over some breaded catfish -- I'm not crazy about the breading for health/calorie reasons, but it's probably going to be delicious pan-seared (with PAM, not oil). I'll steam some green beans to go with it and dress them with lemon juice & white pepper. My son will have buttered whole-grain toast as his final side; I will likely have a cup or so of beets.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hairy Biker's chicken and mushroom risotto - leftover roast chicken meat from yesterday. No mushrooms though, but left over carrots and peas, ans there's a large red pepper in the fridge to chuck in! Pay day Wednesday!!!!!
  • MyseriMapleleaf
    MyseriMapleleaf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Steamed broccoli, turkey hotdogs and the kids will have mac & cheese.
  • TaffyandTeeny
    TaffyandTeeny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Roast chicken, Udon noodles, mushrooms and veg/broccoli stir fry.... maybe with some melon for afters.
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Haddock baked with a thin layer of mayonnaise and shredded parmesan and some green beans. Kids had baked potatoes as well.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Chicken chili with black beans over brown rice. I also have pulled beef starting in the slow cooker for tomorrow. Mmmm.
  • jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Taco Salad!
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Salmon patties, green beans, some Kerrygold cheese and a few macadamias.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Since today was blown on movie popcorn, tommorrow will be T-bone steak and salad yum yum
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I've been craving waffles for a week, so tonight is the night :) We'll probably have some cottage cheese on the side for something quick.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    going out to dinner at the BEST puerto rican restaurant!! Sol Food!! i don't know what i'm getting yet as there are many many yummy choices!!!!!!!!! if you live in the bay area (california) you must goooo!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Corned brisket is the the slow cooker with some spuds so I just have to cook some cabbage and carrots to go with it when I get home from work.