getting hungry in the night!

Options
im really hungry right now! but its really late I don't like to eat late!!!! what to do! :ohwell:

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Sleep!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth then go to sleep.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry, eat. It's never too late to eat. Have a small snack.

Otherwise, just brush your teeth and go to sleep.
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    There is no physical reason why you shouldn't eat at night. Sometimes I wake up at 3 am hungry and I'll eat something and go back to bed. No problems there. Just make sure you eat something healthy, not a whole bag of chips ;)
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Have a herbal tea ... I drink chamomile tea at night and then I go to bed. Sitting up thinking how hungry you are is just going to drive you nuts...

On the other hand...are you eating enough during the day? If you're consistently hungry at night maybe your body is trying to tell you something... like, 'feed me more'
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Have sex. It will take your mind off the hunger.
  • lisamarie1780
    Options

sex to take away hunger?

Not if she's doing it properly... she'll just wind up more hungry :laugh:
  • patentguru
    Options

sex to take away hunger?

Not "more hungry"- satiated.
  • lisamarie1780
    Options

sex to take away hunger?

In one way maybe... but erm.... good sex burns calories... if she's hungry before good sex, I reckon she will be a lot hungrier after ... so there :tongue:
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    im really hungry right now! but its really late I don't like to eat late!!!! what to do! :ohwell:

Are ytou sure this is hunger and not appetite? I can eat a meal, and then catch a quick glance at a McD ad on TV and suddenly mhy stomach wants more.
    My trick is to make a hot drink and wait for 20 minutes. If I'm still genuinely hungry after my three meals, then I will have a small handful of almonds or dates and another hot drink. The fibre swells and that does it for me.
    If you are not eating enough however, then you will be genuinely hungry. Make sure that your main meal has a good protein/carb balance and some heavy fibre - greens, salad, fruit with skins etc. have a hot coffee or tea after your meal and give the food a chance to swell. That way,you should feel satisfied for longer.
    Appetite however, is something that we have to learn to ignore!!
  • patentguru
    Options

sex to take away hunger?

In one way maybe... but erm.... good sex burns calories... if she's hungry before good sex, I reckon she will be a lot hungrier after ... so there :tongue:

You obviously have not experienced great sex in which you end up in state of euphoria, are completely exhausted, and then go to a deep sleep. So there.
  • Jessica1003
    Options
    I have the same issue, try and stay focused on the end results helps me. Wanna be friends looking for motiviation myself.