Round...I lost count.

Options
Hello! My name is Samantha, and I will be turning 22 next month! I'm not exactly new to this site, but I have been absent for a while and I've been health conscience for the past 4 years since I started. To be honest, I keep "falling off the bandwagon" - I know it's a lifestyle choice and not a fad diet.

Honestly, I was in the best shape of my life before December 2013 hit. After losing my mother I abandoned my health cause, got lazy, didn't work out, and just ate whatever. I miss my old body looking at old pictures... so I'm back on here because I'm tired of wishing. I want now. I've been consistent so far in my workouts and eating habits (though I do miss the weights in the gym :( ).

I'm looking for some more motivation! MFP IS GREAT FOR THAT! I remember always coming on here when I wanted to pig out and just read success stories and it'd always keep my spirits up... I'm just looking to update my friend list and maybe find people with similar issues and goals! Hello again MFP! I missed you so!