Need new fit friends (who log every day)

Options
the_summer_belle
the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
edited February 2015 in Motivation and Support
I've been on here for almost two years. I've lost 11 kilos (24 pounds) and log every day. There are many types of people here on MFP.

Some of them include;

The pervs - only here to gawk at others
The trolls - They hate themselves, you, the world, everything
The whiners - They hate where their at fitness wise but continually self sabotage, write endless posts about their sabotage efforts and resolve to be better and a few days later are at it again. These are the kind that drain me to no end.
The first timers- They know what they want, not entirely sure how to get it but are eager to try
The experienced ones- They've lost weight, feel great, eat clean and wont stop, they've adopted a healthy attitude, a no quit mindset and put their actions behind their words.

Before MFP i was a whiner, i hated my body but i wouldn't do anything about it. Then I said to myself, 'your either going to look in the mirror and hate how you look, feel etc every stinking day or your going to do something about it.

I became a first timer, joined MFP and i lost weight. I was motivated and i started to motivate others. Then I hit platue for 5 months straight. Boy i felt like giving up. I was very emotional but I kept going. I refused to self sabotage.

I had no trainer, no gym, no support, I just decided to be better than i was yesterday and took one day at a time. I worked out at home and got outdoors as much as possible.

I never gave in, not to my cravings, not to my emotions, not to the trolls, not to the toxic people who were still in my life at that point, not to anything.

I had a clear vision in my mind and i wasn't going to stop even when i achieved that because fitness I had decided was not just something I did to look good. It was something i needed like water and air, it was something my body needed to de-stress, to digest properly, to function correctly in every way.

Then something remarkable happened the platue ended and i started loosing again. I upped the weights i was lifting, changed my workout routine, changed my diet and now well on my way.

Now im looking for those of a similar take no prisoners approach if that's you add me. I want to surround myself with positive, strong, achievers the ones who make their dreams come true, the ones who work every day at what it is they want and are prepared for the long haul. It dosent matter where you started or where your at now, it matters what your doing about it today. If your taking your weight issues on like a boss every day add me. Weight loss takes time and it will only become a permanent part of your life when YOU change. Most are waiting for their bodies to change before they will change how they think about themselves. Im telling you that you must change the way you think first, your attitude must be aligned with your wants, your beliefs must be alined with your wants and attitude, you must form healthy habits then you will see your body change. If that's you add me.

Winners arent born, they are made.

Replies