AnnieBobadilla

Options
Buenos Dias toditos... New day, new start. Healthy living is a life style not a diet.be realistic, and know your body. What has worked for me may not work for you. Of course I'm willing to share what I know. I've lost 93 lbs and I can tell you pills and fan diets will work but for a short term/ time. Real food and movement are the keys. I too am still on my journey to being my best. I love to hear others success stories. Please feel free to share and or tips to your successes..

Replies

• lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi Annie, great intro. I totally agree everyones journey is different. The commonality as you said is activity and healthy food choices. Losing, getting fit is a lifestyle change not a quick fix. It takes a great deal of effort in the way of mental toughness to curb cravings and bad food choices as well as taking a walk, or doing another activity instead of sitting on the couch and watching TV. If you like please add me as a friend. I'd like to share in mutual motivation and encouragement, and enjoy positive influences. Happy Valentines Day!