Any TEXAS Friends out There?

Options
i love the motivation from others trying to lose weight and have a change of lifestyle! I would love to hear from not just Texas friends! ALL FRIENDS! Encouragement is the BEST! I need it

Replies

• DACMOM03
    DACMOM03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day from Haslet,TX.
    I'm trying to get better about using the app and logging my food daily. I decided to join the "community", this is my first post. I thought it would be nice to have a little encouragement as well as to encourage others.
  • DACMOM03
    DACMOM03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok tkouns2015 that was odd. My phone did something weird and when it stopped your photo had changed.
  • fevrale
    fevrale Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I live in Omaha right now but I'm a former Dallasite. Hi :)
  • mcclelland0484
    mcclelland0484 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Victoria texas.
  • mel_0983
    mel_0983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! From San Antonio, TX!! Just started the LCHF. This is my first week and wow it has been hard. Especially from eating bread, tortillas and sugar my whole life. Currently im 186 and looking to get to 175 as my first goal. Have a great valentines day everyone!!
  • ashrivera85
    Options
    Dallas, TX here! Just started my weight loss journey on Wednesday :) I have about 75-80 pounds to lose. I love giving support and having the support of others!
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am from North Richland Hills , TX! Friend me if you like we can help motivate eachother!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    tkouns2015 wrote: »
    That's awesome! I am from North Richland Hills , TX! Friend me if you like we can help motivate eachother!
    mel_0983 wrote: »
    Hi there!! From San Antonio, TX!! Just started the LCHF. This is my first week and wow it has been hard. Especially from eating bread, tortillas and sugar my whole life. Currently im 186 and looking to get to 175 as my first goal. Have a great valentines day everyone!!

• TiffKouns
    Options
    Victoria texas.

• TiffKouns
    Options
    fevrale wrote: »
    I live in Omaha right now but I'm a former Dallasite. Hi :)

• TiffKouns
    Options
    DACMOM03 wrote: »
    Happy Valentines Day from Haslet,TX.
    I'm trying to get better about using the app and logging my food daily. I decided to join the "community", this is my first post. I thought it would be nice to have a little encouragement as well as to encourage others.

• jbrad1955
    jbrad1955 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello from Galveston, TX. Happy Valentines and Mardi Gras!!
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Fort Worth!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I live in Nacogdoches. I have 79 pounds to lose.
  • txrn123
    txrn123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Plano, TX...started 24 days ago, 9 pounds lost. Need another 70 lbs (at least) to go!
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Keller texas! Texas born and raised. Add me if you need help and support. God knows I do!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    txrn123 wrote: »
    Plano, TX...started 24 days ago, 9 pounds lost. Need another 70 lbs (at least) to go!

That's awesome! I am from North Richland Hills , TX! Friend me if you like we can help motivate eachother! I have lost 12 lbs in 27 days!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    jjnt007 wrote: »
    I live in Nacogdoches. I have 79 pounds to lose.

That's awesome! I am from North Richland Hills , TX! Friend me if you like we can help motivate eachother! I have lost 12 lbs in 27 days!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    khara2012 wrote: »
    Fort Worth!

• TiffKouns
    Options
    jbrad1955 wrote: »
    Hello from Galveston, TX. Happy Valentines and Mardi Gras!!