Possibly eating too little?

Options
13»

Replies

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Look at my diary and yours
    there is a huge difference in how much fresh food i eat and protein and yours

maybe that there is the problem
    But like i said I do well on this, doesnt mean others do :)

It doesn't matter where your calories come from unless you have a metabolic disorder where the body doesn't efficiently use the hormone insulin. In which case, most individuals won't lose weight unless they limit carbohydrate intake and focus on the types of carbs they eat. Otherwise, all that matters for weight loss is a calorie deficit.

For me it sure does matter
    when i eat 1200 calories a day of donuts i feel hungry and tired
    when i eat 1200 calories of a balanced diet and i set my protein a bit higher i dont feel hungry at all or tired.
    So yes it sure can make a difference what you eat.

So looking at her kind of food i say that maybe she should try to up the protein intake.

For some people it is fat others carbs. Its worth to try it out, and the easiest way is up your calories lol.

But eating a balanced diet helps for me.

( and besides that i eat a lot more food than her even do my calories amount is the same)

Except not many people eat 1200 calories of donuts a day (unless they are bulking and need 4000+ calories in order to gain weight in which case eating 1200 calories of donuts is perfectly acceptable because it's helping them meet their goals)… So you are trying to compare apples to oranges.

I definitely agree that she needs more protein and should probably be eating closer to 1500-1600 calories based on her activity level.

and btw that was of course an example of what i mean eating the right way 1200 calories and dont go hungry or tired
    Or doing it the wrong way.