Favorite boneless, skinless chicken breast recipes!

Replies

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    n/a, does not exist, imo. I'd rather use bone-in/skin-on for maxing out flavour while cooking, and then take the skin off later if I want to.
  • Gavala7
    Gavala7 Posts: 2 Member
    I like getting some spinach, red onion,diced, diced mushrooms and chopped sundried tomatoes. Grate some fete cheese and mix it all in a bowl. Then I make a pocket in my chicken breast and fill it with the mix. Optional but you can then wrap a piece of bacon round it and then place in oven to cook. I have this with roasted vegetables ie peppers mushrooms onion etc. And then some cous cous.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    I cut it in half legnth wise and pound it thin. Then I sautee in a pan with some spinach or broccoli rabe and eat them on a sandwich roll with some pesto. Sometimes I'll throw a piece of provolone on for good measure.
  • @Gavala7 - That sounds amazing, I will have to try it!
  • ThinByThanksgiving
    ThinByThanksgiving Posts: 115 Member
    3 parts EVOO to 1 part Kikoman. Let marinate 10 min and grill
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    I like pounding them thin and then cooking on a grill pan. Seasoned with Trader Joe's 21 seasoning, or a little Mrs. Dash.

Or, toss some in a slow cooker with a jar of salsa, then shred. Perfect for Tacos, quesadillas, etc.
  • DawnL4
    DawnL4 Posts: 4 Member
    I LOVE the "Melt in your mouth chicken" made with plain Greek yogurt. Not the one that uses mayo. It's got tons of flavor. You can look up the recipe online.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Slow cooker jalapeno popper chicken. Found the recipe on Pinterest and have used it several times. You can make adjustments to make it lower fat, but it is delish.
  • Tararenee3913
    Tararenee3913 Posts: 51 Member
    I love to Marinade chicken in plain Greek yogurt, paprika, and lemon juice overnight and throw it on the grill. It's so tender and juicy, and stays juicy days after you cook it so it's great for leftovers or weekly prepping.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    so many options.. stir fry (I get the frozen stir fry veggies and rice, BOOM! Quick and easy after you cook it all up together), Fajitas, chicken tacos, on a salad, in soup

so many options.. oh and Pinterest for ideas
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Gavala7 wrote: »
    I like getting some spinach, red onion,diced, diced mushrooms and chopped sundried tomatoes. Grate some fete cheese and mix it all in a bowl. Then I make a pocket in my chicken breast and fill it with the mix. Optional but you can then wrap a piece of bacon round it and then place in oven to cook. I have this with roasted vegetables ie peppers mushrooms onion etc. And then some cous cous.

This sounds AMAZING!! I love all of these ingredients..
  • mkorbel
    mkorbel Posts: 5 Member
    My favorite thing to do with already cooked chicken (I usually season with McCormick Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning then bake in the oven) is to cut it into strips, throw it on a pita bread/wrap with some tomato sauce and a bit of cheese (sometimes some mushrooms), then stick it back in the oven for a little while. I LOVE the taste of chicken on pizza.
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Boil and shred the chicken and mix in some buffalo sauce or bbq sauce. I throw it on a whole grain english muffin. Super easy and tasty.
  • imaccountable4me
    imaccountable4me Posts: 10 Member
    One of the easiest things to do is salsa chicken. Take your chicken breast and cover with your favorite salsa and bake. The last 5 minutes I put some reduced fat shredded cheese on top put it back in the oven for 5 minutes to melt. very tasty. Also try boneless, skinless chicken thighs for a change.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    hummus! yes, spread fav hummus on chicken bake at 380 until cooked, crispy and brown..like fried chicken. or dip chicken in dijon mustrad then roll in pretzels that are crushed, bake at 375 until done. or place chicken in crockpot pour bottle of salsa over, cook until done.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    marinate chicken in fresh lemon juice, worchestire and then throw on grill.
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    One of the easiest things to do is salsa chicken. Take your chicken breast and cover with your favorite salsa and bake. The last 5 minutes I put some reduced fat shredded cheese on top put it back in the oven for 5 minutes to melt. very tasty. Also try boneless, skinless chicken thighs for a change.

Yes! I do this often. The chicken turns out soo tender.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Our 2 favs

Brown chicken in 2tbspn butter (I use about 1.5# chicken, so you can use less butter depending on how much your cooking). Sprinkle librrally wiyh mccormick lemon pepper seasoning and sea salt

Marinate chicken in jarred spaghetti sauce. (I just dump everything in a bag...use enough sauce to coat chicken). Dump entire bag into pan, cook until do.e. tgen top with shredded cheese.
  • I sautéed spinach, onions ,mushrooms and garlic in olive oil, while I do that i make thin sliced chicken breast ( i made mine on the stove top ,w/ olive oil) , I then mix it all together with a Vodka sauce ....yummmmy