Hi! 19 year old who Lost 30lbs but gained 45lbs.

Options
Hi! My name is Alyssa and I am here to lose weight but also encourage others to do the same. I have been struggling with my weight since I was about 12 years old. I guess that was the age that I was given the choice on what I was going to eat and how much I was going to eat. The eating was not the biggest problem. Before I reached the age of 12, I was involved in a lot of sports (Cheerleading, Softball,and Ice hockey). But 12 was the age that I dropped all of the sports. To this day, I am not sure what made me stop being active.

I have been on this route before. My brother is a bodybuilder so July 2013, I knew I needed to do something about my weight. I asked him to write me a workout and diet plan. I was on that journey to a healthier life style and lost 30lbs over 5-7 months. (July 2013- Feb 2014 ish) i kept that 30lbs off and would lose and gain a pound here and there. I stayed the same weight from February 2014 until May 2014. In May 2014, that was when my family decided to take a big family trip (which doesn't happen that often, the last family trip was in 2006). Since I was on vacation, I wanted to be on a vacation, not being concerned about if i was going to get my work outs in or if my next meal was going to be a healthy one. That vacation was 1 1/2 weeks long. Once I came back from that trip, is when I lost the momentum and fell back in to my old ways. Now here I am today (February 2015) , not only did i gain the 30lbs back, but I gained 15lbs on top of that. Heres to a healthier life style. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message, we all are here for some reason whether it is to gain weight, maintain the same weight, or lose a few pounds. We are all in this together... Cheers!!! :)