Hello there, looking for friends

Options
Hi, I'm DJ, 30, 5'11" and 245lbs currently. I've dieted and exercised in the past and have lost 20-40 pounds here and there only to inevitably gain it back. I've been up to 280 and then dropped to 235 and then recently went back up to 265. I would get complacent with exercising and my diet consisted of fast food or eating out and I'm not the type to order salads lol. Because of some life events, health issues, and being generally unhappy and depressed, in January I decided to get serious and start making lifestyle changes to become healthy and fit for life. I had never bothered to count calories even when I was dieting but after reading reddit (r/fitness and r/lose it), they all seemed to recommend using myfitnesspal. So I tried it out. Wow. MFP has changed the way I look at food. I've only been using it for a short time compared to a lot of you but I think it's really great. Now, I'd like to connect with this community to help motivate and inspire me on my journey and I would like to help do the same for you! I haven't been below 200 since high school and I'd like to see that 1 at the beginning of my weight. My end goal is 180-185 but more importantly <10% BF. I know, its a crazy goal but why not aim for the stars! Looking forward to continuing this with you all.