Ideal First Date?

Options
I personally ask guys I'm interested to come workout with me. Many have been turned down due to the fact they couldn't squat more than 120

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'd say you're missing out on some potentially great guys.
  • danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    me cooking for her
  • BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I hate the idea of "first dates." Its usually corny and contrived. I prefer to hang out and get to know them (usually in a setting where we have either mutual friends or some sort of social relationships). If we click, then we just do stuff together (sometimes these aren't "date" things... just things we do that sound like fun). Otherwise, we run into each other once in a while and have that kinda awkward small talk.
  • smalltown_princess
    smalltown_princess Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »

That wasn't the only reason, I just have a hard time respecting a man that isn't as strong as me
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

That wasn't the only reason, I just have a hard time respecting a man that isn't as strong as me

Physical strength can be gained. Not so much for other key aspects - which are far more important.
  • smalltown_princess
    Options
    Honestly, I hate the idea of "first dates." Its usually corny and contrived. I prefer to hang out and get to know them (usually in a setting where we have either mutual friends or some sort of social relationships). If we click, then we just do stuff together (sometimes these aren't "date" things... just things we do that sound like fun). Otherwise, we run into each other once in a while and have that kinda awkward small talk.
    Yeah you're right it can get pretty bad!

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

How about this guy?

5PJ50GFPRWsda.gif

• Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    Work out in the bed, thats a pretty good first date.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Well, for starters, it's always nice when he looks like his photo :) Going someplace where we can actually talk and hear each other is a plus. Ideally, I will find myself hoping he kisses me before we go our separate ways.
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    perfect-date-miss-congeniality.html
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Fiddlesticks. Couldn't get the link to post. My favourite scene from Miss Congeniality.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I would totally love it if a girl asked me to work out
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Coffee date/couple of quick drinks/something low key. Nothing too flash. Just enough so I can ascertain whether or not he's a weirdo :joy:
  • smalltown_princess
    Options
    Coffee date/couple of quick drinks/something low key. Nothing too flash. Just enough so I can ascertain whether or not he's a weirdo :joy:

LOL! Yeah that's always a good thing to know going into a relationship
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to a bar near his apartment and talked all night. Then we went back to his apartment to watch a movie. It was perfect not because of what we did but because we were able to talk the entire night and had a great time.