Lose Belly Fat and build Muscle

Options
well today I want to get Ripped I'm not really fat or a huge belly but I have fat and I want to get abs and Swole arms need help ?!?

Replies

• jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hire a personal trainer for six weeks
  • luis702702
    luis702702 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy, lift heavy and consistent but please be careful last thing you need is an injury
  • brightwell44
    brightwell44 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A proper diet and running/burning calories is the only way to get rid of the fat layer. Once that is gone and Your abs start showing up then work the hell out of them! Curls are for the girls but burning them triceps out are how to get bigger arms. Good luck summers getting close
  • kas_chat
    kas_chat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Luis is right, trick is to work out what a healthy diet is? It may differ a little between individuals. For me a healthy diet that decreases visceral fat and increases lean muscle mass? I've been looking into dropping grains out of my eating and also have cut added sugars, only have minimal fruit. I eat a good range of fats and a good range of protein sources.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Generally, you will either lose fat or gain muscle. Doing both at the same time is highly inefficient and can take 2 to 3x longer than a normal cut/bulk cycle. Right now, work on getting a good diet that will allow you to lose fat and maintain muscle and a good lifting/exercise routine that will help you achieve your goals.
  • I use bodybuilding.com. It has the best workouts for everything.