Hi!

Options
Hi everyone. I am new to this and am liking it so far. I started back in January incorporating excercise into my life and kinda watching what I eat. I lost about ten pounds. I went on vacation last week and messed that all up. I couldn't resist the large scooped ice cream cones and buffalo burgers and everything else. I want to start doing better at this. I just want to know if anyone knows how to enter foods that you make yourself. I like that I can find my subway sandwich on the food finder. I just don't understand how to enter homemade food. Also does anyone have any ideas on how to cut down on the sugar. I need to find a different yogurt for breakfast. I have been eating Gogurt because it is in that convenient little 2.25 oz. tube but it has about 13grams of sugar. It is also really good frozen. I don't typically eat regular yogurt because I can't eat a whole container. I guess I could split it up and eat it over a couple of days. Anyway, if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it. Thanks.