Am 24 years old and i need to lose 10kg

Options
how can i lose 10kg within 1 month

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You can't

But you can start your journey ..aim for 1-2kg per month ..
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    I do many exercises such walking, Zumba, running even i ate diet food
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    You can't. But you can get ill trying. If you need to lose 10 kg total, then about 10 months to get there is a realistic goal.
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    I will try to do my best
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    You can't. But you can get ill trying. If you need to lose 10 kg total, then about 10 months to get there is a realistic goal.

Omg 10 months
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    f6amiii89 wrote: »
    aggelikik wrote: »

Omg 10 months

So what? You're going to be 10 months older anyway ...either be 10 months older and 10kg down or 10 months older and saying "I need to lose 10kg"

It's your choice
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

I want what you're smoking.

4 to 5 months would be a good, aggressive goal for a newbie dieter for 10kg... or a comfortable and easy 6+ months.

You ain't doing it in 1 month.

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have lost 9.8 kg since 30 September 2014: that is, it has taken me four and a half months. It might take another couple of weeks to get down below 10kg. This was nothing radical: I checked portion sizes, reduced pasta and bread, and made sure I got more exercise.
  • f6amiii89
    Options

I want what you're smoking.

4 to 5 months would be a good, aggressive goal for a newbie dieter for 10kg... or a comfortable and easy 6+ months.

You ain't doing it in 1 month.

I know it is very difficult but i will try to lose as much as i can
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    charmmeth wrote: »
    I have lost 9.8 kg since 30 September 2014: that is, it has taken me four and a half months. It might take another couple of weeks to get down below 10kg. This was nothing radical: I checked portion sizes, reduced pasta and bread, and made sure I got more exercise.

That is good
    Would you tell me please what king of exercises you do it everyday!!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am not doing any exercise at present as I have a fluey cold, but when I am well I walk around 1.8 miles a day (this is my commute to work - walk to the underground and then from the underground to work, and back) and try to swim upwards of 1km two or three times each week (which adds about an extra half mile of the walk to the pool). I also do ca. 10 mins of stretching exercises most mornings.
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    That's really great , and hope to get well from the fluey cold ..