Which tracker?

Options

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Both look fairly nice, and they both have good reviews but I would also check their websites to make sure they will be compatible with your phone, and make sure that the app that they work with is also compatible with your phone as well.
  • BL3SS3DFITN3SS
    BL3SS3DFITN3SS Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When I first started working out... I wanted a Polar soooo bad but at the time didn't have the money to spend on one.Soooo I went on EBay and got a Polar f4 (older model) with chest strap for only $30 shipped. Ive since upgraded and I'm about to upgrade again but for $30 it was a great starter fitness watch and it was very accurate, I would look on here for some great deals. I LOVE the Polars for fitness, and then recently I got the Jawbone UP which I got NEW for under $50 shipped off of Amazon.
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    What about Misfit Flash? It usually goes on sale for $25-35, and it should sync with MFP
  • kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    What about Misfit Flash? It usually goes on sale for $25-35, and it should sync with MFP

If you have one, had any problems with the band? Almost every recent review says it keeps breaking :/
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options

If you have one, had any problems with the band? Almost every recent review says it keeps breaking :/

My coworker has one. Her band broke and she replaced it through Amazon, then put glue on the new ones weak spot.
  • cbradley903
    cbradley903 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello I wanted to give you a review on the misfit I have the shine misfit. I work in the water teach aerobics and swim laps. I really like mine I have not had any problems with the strap and have wore it since December 5 or so. I am going to get another strap just invade since I do wear it non stop. I really got inspired by using it and have lost almost 25 lbs then I found MFP and synced them. It is so awesome. I would recommend it. I could have gotten the flash which is in your price range at Walmart or on the net. I really would love to make friends with someone who has a Misfit too. I want to loose about 40 more lbs. so I am also working out in the gym too. Hit me up if you would like to know anything else about the misfit. Btw I am a female that is a few years over fifty. But full of energy. Good luck on your choice.
  • kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I found a jawbone up for $38 on amazon. I hce spent DAYS searching for one in my price range. It's in the mail now :) Thanks everyone for your suggestions and help!