Colon cleanse

My weight loss doctor told me to take a colon cleanse. Just started yesterday. Anyone else do this and why?

Replies

• eccentric88
    eccentric88 Posts: 36 Member
    Yes and it works. As time goes by the colon has a residue on it. This does a few things:
    auto intoxicates the body (garbage left to rot on colon), it also leaves a weight as the fecal matter remaining. Colon cleansing is the start to getting healthy again the natural way. Which to my thinking is the only way. A dirty colon causes tiredness, and leaves the body with an added load so it does not preform well and other conditions (diseases) can happen because of it. Keeping constipation away after the cleanse is good. So eat your fiber. Let me know if you need more info.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Yes and it works. As time goes by the colon has a residue on it. This does a few things:
    auto intoxicates the body (garbage left to rot on colon), it also leaves a weight as the fecal matter remaining. Colon cleansing is the start to getting healthy again the natural way. Which to my thinking is the only way. A dirty colon causes tiredness, and leaves the body with an added load so it does not preform well and other conditions (diseases) can happen because of it. Keeping constipation away after the cleanse is good. So eat your fiber. Let me know if you need more info.

No, OMG!!