Insanity Max 30 + protein shakes

Hey!!
im wanting to lose 90lbs
just bought myself insanity max 30 should i get some protein shakes also,
im on 1400 calories to 1600 a day.

Replies

• KoriBarry
    KoriBarry Posts: 28 Member
    I just did my first Insanity Max30 workout this morning!!! I got the program with a months worth of Shakeology. Everyone who drinks it raves about it. I have mine all set up for lunch today :)
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    If you want some whey protein to fit in your diet buy it at the store. The Shakeology stuff is overpriced.
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    i'd have to agree....stick with store bought stuff.....it's likely all the same with some added fillers for appetite suppression/fat burn.....visit your local walmart, sam's club.....etc....and just get some over teh counter protein tubs. i'd steer clear of body fortress though, it's basically bottom of the barrel stuff.....
  • joneallen
    joneallen Posts: 217 Member
    Shakeology is a marketing scam.
  • boxitoff
    boxitoff Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Becca i am starting Max thirty today, i have about thirty pounds to lose.
    I use phd whey at the minute because its low in carbs and i like the taste.
    Its up to you if you add protein shakes or not, i use them to get my protein up and help me meet my macros. However when i am eating unhealthily and exercising i don't use it as its just adding extra calories that i dont need.
    If you do decide to use a protein powder work out if you want it to be high or low carb and then after that its pretty much based on what one you thinks tastes good.