Options
2»

Replies

• ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    dubird wrote: »
    ltssharon wrote: »
    Poster here. You all have been so helpful. So many hints to be gleaned from all this. Thank you so much. I have been pretty on track for 3 days, but am not trusting myself yet because I have been down this path so often. I did think of a fun hobby I can do for a treat. I am just now on 1200 calories and realizing how many many calories I must have been eating to gain so much weight that I cannot fit into my fat pants. Thank you all so much. Well, time to brush my pet's teeth and call it a day. Write again. Thank you.

Not knowing your stats, I don't know if 1200 is appropriate for you, but if you find yourself getting super hungry all the time, you might try upping to 1400 or so to give yourself a little room. This is a slow process, which can be frustrating, but adjusting slowly means you'll have an easier time keeping the weight off. Good luck!

Ooh, good idea. I am back after two weeks of eating in restaurants, where I intermittently gave in and ate full portions - little exercise. Anyway I am back, and will up to 1400 any days I feel shortchanged. Thank you!