Staying motivated

Options
I'm 17 and a senior in HIGHSCHOOL and I have just a few short months until things like graduation and prom come up. I've always been overweight and I'd really like to change that but I find that without someone doing the exact same thing as me I tend to lose motivation extremely quickly. I need some advice on staying motivated

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I find myself motivated most by friends and family. Group accountability basically. I want to be able to come home in the afternoon and tell my husband and my friends here on MFP that I ran 3 miles today, or passed up the donuts in the breakroom for a healthier snack. I found this group called "Support group for YOUR goal". It's a group for people no matter what their goal to support, motivate, and encourage each other on our journey. Isabelle, the woman who started it, is a great motivator. I've provided the link below. Even if you choose not to join our group, a group might be what you need :).

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103534-support-group-for-your-goal

Good Luck!