RoxieDawn
RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
edited February 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
DELETE

Replies

• hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you have been here long enough you should know by now a lot of people are going to tell you there is no such thing as a plateau, if you aren't losing you are eating at maintenance.

Obviously from a quick glance at my profile I am not experiencing your problem now, but I have some familiarity with it from the past. Have you considered just not eating back exercise calories? Keeping your intake at where you need it to be to get sufficient nutrients but exercising off the last few lbs? (Assuming you feel ok enough when doing so?) You'd want to do it super slow and all so likely just cutting back on eating back exercise cals would be ideal.

People are going to say lift heavy. Can't say I can argue with any of the photographic evidence of that.

Really though I think at your stats if you have a deficit its so low it'll take a long time to show scale losses (as it should, you are trying to get super lean not just in a healthy weight so I dare say .5/week is too fast a goal for that even).

I'd be surprised as heck if anyone said you'd get to the body composition you want just by eating different foods. Unless eating those different foods led to you being more able to eat less calories. I highly doubt that your macro percentages have anything to do with your "plateau"/
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ^^^^