What's your drivers license weight?

Options

Replies

• BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I just had mine renewed this past December. In 2007, my weight was listed at 275 lbs, which was about right. In December (Wisconsin renews every eight years), I was at 195 lbs, so that's what's on my new card. I weigh over 10lbs less than that now. I definitely am keeping the old license for posterity and as a reminder of what can happen to me if I stop caring about my health. The difference in the two photos is pretty striking.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm constantly lying to the state! I just renewed in October. And I knew I would be losing more weight… so I put down a weight that was several pounds lower than what I actually was. However, just last month, I finally got down to actually lower than the weight I put. (It says 250… I'm currently 245) So, I guess I'm still lying to the state. :) Oh well… they'll have to live with it! I may try to change it once I hit my goal… but until then, they'll have to deal with being lied to!
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Always found that weird that they put that information on your license in the states! On ours it's just our name, date of birth and address.

This. Why put something that can change so easily?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's the same weight that I've had since I first got it at age 16. It's 130. It's been over 20 years, and my current weight is...130. I guess I'm one of the few who actually has an accurate DL weight! (*)

I have to say they haven't taken a new pic of me in almost 15 years. I probably could stand a new one, since my old hair style is kinda hideous. :s
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad they don't put that on our licenses in Pennsylvania! They just put our height and hair and eye color.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I hadn't thought about this, but my DL weight says 165. I currently weigh anywhere between 125 and 130, so still lying to the state. LOL!
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine says 300 i weigh 221
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    165 - HA!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    When I got it at age 16 I think it said 115, which was true at that time. But then renewals came and I changed it to 125 or something in the between years. I finally had it changed to 150 which was true for one renewal and then just kept it there, even though I was up to 180 for subsequent renewals. The last time I weighed myself I was no longer lying and was indeed back at 150. My goal is to get to change it significantly when it's time to renew again.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Arkansas doesn't list weight on the license anymore, but they do apparently still track it. The last time I got it renewed was about 6 months after I had my son, which was 6 months out from my highest weight ever (almost 250 pounds). I was probably 210-220 at the time. The poor girl behind the counter looked at me like she wanted to cry and said, "We have your weight at 140 lbs. Is that still correct?"

Guess they hadn't updated my weight since high school/early college, because I haven't weighed 140 in a looooong time.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    125... that's pretty accurate. I'm up about 4lbs right now. I probably won't change it unless/until I hit 120
  • OrganicCat
    Options
    I got mine 7 ago, back when I was relatively thin. I lied by 20 lbs. I remember thinking, the DMV guy would look at me and think, "yeah, right." KUDOs to you for the kahunas to lie by 75 lbs.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Always found that weird that they put that information on your license in the states! On ours it's just our name, date of birth and address.
    Agreed. There's no weight on my driver's license.
  • Khalstead0517
    Khalstead0517 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mine says 280....which was raised a year ago from 180. A year ago I weighed 428....so not believable with even raising it to 280,but the lady felt so bad for me having to say 280 that she didnt say anything. I am now 346850 so by next year I hope for it to be my actual weight lol
  • Khalstead0517
    Options
    Now 348
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm 1lb away from my drivers license weight lol. (when i got it i was telling the truth..:( ) It says 150 and I'm 151.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    What a fun question. When I got my NY drivers license I was so excited because my weight actually matched that on my ME drivers license and I hadn't seen that in many years. When I got the license I saw they don't list your weight here and was like WTH I worked so hard to show that off! LOL I did just look and discover I'm 2" shorter than I was when I got my license back in high school.......yikes!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Mine says 280....a year ago I weighed 428 I am now 348 so by next year I hope for it to be my actual weight lol

Congratulations on losing 80 pounds - that's awesome!
    And also.... Welcome to the Biggest Liars Club!
    It's great to have company.
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mine says 146 lbs renewed last march, I'm currently 113 lbs.:-) hard work pays off. 5 years ago it said 286 lbs. Yeah I can't believe it either. Yeah for Amy,and a lot of hard work. Not done yet have lots of tonimg to do.:-)
  • Khalstead0517
    edited February 2015
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Mine says 280....a year ago I weighed 428 I am now 348 so by next year I hope for it to be my actual weight lol

Congratulations on losing 80 pounds - that's awesome!
    And also.... Welcome to the Biggest Liars Club!
    It's great to have company.

Thanks!! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!