Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbee Here...

Looking forward to "New Beginnings"...

Replies

• Hi im a newbie as well trying to lose the baby weight and get back on track,please feel free to add me
  • Glad to meet you Houstonchera188...
  • m_brickz
    m_brickz Posts: 2 Member
    newbie as well!! add me :)
  • BULLET9992
    BULLET9992 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm not a new bee, so maybe I can help lol. Lost 40lb in 2012 & kept it off. I also gained lean muscle. I'm back to lose more & gain more muscle. 22yr old male from Texas
  • JJo12
    JJo12 Posts: 18
    Hey, I'm new too! Looking to drop 10 pounds by April. Need to get my diet under control.
  • JJo12
    JJo12 Posts: 18
    BULLET9992 wrote: »
    I'm not a new bee, so maybe I can help lol. Lost 40lb in 2012 & kept it off. I also gained lean muscle. I'm back to lose more & gain more muscle. 22yr old male from Texas

Maybe I can add u too, started lifting more this time around. Could use tips and if your good with dieting. Thanks for the support.
  • Hey, I'm new too. Need to lose 40lbs by July. Still getting used to this and don't know how to add, please add me. Support and motivation needed:smile: I will do the same