gluten free/dairy free on a diet

Options
Trying to loose weight but stay gluten free and mostly dairy free ( chocolate is a weakness) anyone else he same? :)

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    AndineC wrote: »
    Trying to loose weight but stay gluten free and mostly dairy free ( chocolate is a weakness) anyone else he same? :)

For medical reasons?

BTW, dark chocolate has no dairy, so you can totally eat that instead :)

• AndineC
    AndineC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :D
  • darkcrow13
    darkcrow13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Also trying to stay gluten-free cause I have a sensitivity to gluten!! Most of what I try to eat is, :) but sometimes give in to eating something the family eats just so were not cooking two separate things.
  • AndineC
    Options
    Somwtkmes you just run out of hours in the day :( I find its when we are out and about about the hardest when there is no high to eat. I carry snacks everywhere now lol
  • AndineC
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    AndineC wrote: »

For medical reasons?

BTW, dark chocolate has no dairy, so you can totally eat that instead :)

Yes unfortunately doctors orders :( supposed to be seeing a dietician to go over what I am supposed to have but it's been months. I am also trying to loose weight :)
  • tlr526
    tlr526 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am Gluten free, soy free, and peanut free...all due to food allergies. It was much harder when my kids were young. I cooked from scratch because I could control what went into my foods and the kids foods. I still cook from scratch....but try to cook larger meals so I can have left overs for lunches. Lol I am not a huge salad person, but I love to munch on fresh veggies. I am faced with some health issues now so I need to focus on low fat meals..