Low fat, calorie ideas for a sweet tooth?

Options
2»

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    The Yasso frozen Greek yogurt bars are pretty amazing.
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes or blueberries are my fav they last a bit longer cos they are frozen
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Torani sugar free syrups for your coffee.
    SF%2BHoliday%2BTorani%2BPack.jpg

theworldaccordingtoeggface
  • jgnatca
    Options
    Applesauce to replace all but a tablespoon of fat in muffin and cake recipes.
  • jgnatca
    Options
    Brownie in a mug. I keep cocoa powder around for emergencies.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/great-recipes.asp?food=brownie+in+a+mug
  • ahealthiercara
    ahealthiercara Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like making calorie free/chemical free sodas. Use club soda and add some flavored stevia drops. They make flavors like cola, grape and vanilla cream so its like drinking a sweet soda without the junk. http://bit.ly/flavored-stevia
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Flavored Greek yogurts, dark chocolate, caramels.
  • laura_da_fox
    laura_da_fox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Alpro soya chocolate and caramel desserts! These are dairy free low fat and around 100/110 calories a pot!

I have a sweet tooth and these are great for my lunch box as are sooo creamy!
  • jbgibso3
    jbgibso3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Take graham crackers (chocolate are my favorite), break one piece in half. Fill it with light cool whip and then top it like an ice cream sandwich. Freeze for one hour and you have a delicious treat. For extra protein and antioxidants, mix in some banana and peanut butter, or strawberries.
  • Arielemc
    Arielemc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like the Smart Ones desserts.
  • azdaisy2
    azdaisy2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My go to sweet treats are individually wrapped squares of really good dark chocolate - 72% or higher cacao, Outshine fruit bars and Fiber One Brownies. Also I found a recipe on PInterest for Weight Watcher cake or 1-2-3 cake that you make in a mug. That with a TBSP or 2 of FF Cool Whip is about 160 calories
  • jgbmom2000
    jgbmom2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really like the Special K Pastry Crisps (chocolatey caramel is good). 2 crisps have 100 calories.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    My most favorite, absolutely decadent (to me) dessert is chocolate pudding pie. This is my recipe:

One sachet of Jell-O Chocolate Instant Sugar-Free Fat-Free Pudding & Pie Filling (4 serving box)
    One sachet of above, but in vanilla flavor
    650 mL of cold skimmed milk
    50 mL of boiling water
    10 grams of pure, unsweetened cocoa powder
    10-15 grams of instant coffee granules
    1 tsp of vanilla essence
    1 Keebler Shortbread Ready Crumb Crust

- Mix the cocoa and coffee into the boiling water. Stick it in the freezer. (cocoa won't dissolve well in water that isn't boiling hot, so I do it this way--The pudding pie doesn't set when you add cocoa powder to it at the beginning, for some reason.)
    - Mix the pudding sachets, the vanilla, and the milk together in a large mixing bowl; whisk for two minutes.
    - Refrigerate the bowl for 5-10 minutes, letting the pudding set into a very, very thick custard-like texture.
    - Retrieve the coffee-chocolate mixture and the bowl of pudding and whisk the mix into the pudding.
    - Pour the pudding into the pie crust and refrigerate for at least three hours
    - Top with whipped cream before serving

This makes 8 servings under 200 calories, or 6 large servings at 215 calories each. It's really, really yummy! :)
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Coconut shrimp if you like a sweet stir fry. Very filling meal and a touch of sweet
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I also love me a big bowl of popcorn! Spray with some spray butter and sprinkle on a tsp or less of sugar. Great kettle corn cheat!!!