Half way and 1/2 my friends gone too! Add me please.

Options
2»

Replies

• annkallen
    annkallen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! That is awesome!!! I'm just starting and having a terrible time logging in daily. That is my goal for today. To log in everything I eat and I am committing to you. Thank you. Ann
  • mwersan
    mwersan Posts: 175
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hey my friend....I'm still in there with you. I'm thankful for your support.
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, Congratulations on your success so far! I am also (almost) 1/2 way to my initial goal and am 45 years old. I have awesome friends, but can always use more. Anyone is free to add me--warning: I eat chocolate almost every day and have the occasional logged treat meal/day--if that offends you, I am probably not the best friend for you (I had someone unfriend me because of it). Also, I try to be very supportive, but log in weird hours and usually can't respond to everyone each day. But I try to be the best friend I can be. :)
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel freel to add me :). Support is key and we all need this!!!
  • LadyWolf66
    LadyWolf66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Please feel free to add me too! I started with MFP originally in about March but didn't have any friends or tried to reach out to anybody. I fell off the wagon and would only log in sporadically. I would log in for a couple of days, then not for a few days. I decided to reach out for friends and it really does make a huge difference for me. We all need the support and friendly kick in the bum when necessary. :-)
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi Loni! Just checking in to say "Hi" and to let you know how important our friendship is to me! You are such a good friend and inspiration to me everyday and I am so thankful that we connected here on MFP! You rock, girl!!