Want to be friends

Options
Im a busy mom, trying to lose about 100lbs, just looking for some friends who are in the same journey as me. :)

Replies

• Hello. I am new to this and need friends for mutual encouragement. Please add me.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and 4 year old (both boys) and work full time. I've been on MFP for a year. I started off needing to lose about 80 lbs. I'm at the halfway mark. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • DairyBelle
    DairyBelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Busy mom here too trying to figure it all out. My kids are 11, 4 & 2. I am 37 and hoping to lose at least 80 pounds. Would be happy to follow you on your journey!
  • Nikky832005
    Nikky832005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you schelliepetropoulos, enterdanger and DairyBelle!! I am 31 and I have 1 daughter who is entering the preteen stage. I have struggled with my weight for as along as I can remember.

• samanthaalise
    samanthaalise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im new as well. Mother to a three year old and my life is go go go! I am also hoping to lose about 100lbs! would love to be buddies!
  • aprilh576
    aprilh576 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Everybody add me! Could definitely use some motivated pals! I'm a mom of 2 boys (4&10mos).
  • RedShadowKimi
    RedShadowKimi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to the app, but not new to struggling with weight, and food obsession. I can't remember how many times I said "this is it, I'm doing this!" And fell,right back to bad habits just a few weeks or even days later. I need someone to hold me accountable! Will you?
  • harleyrose1
    harleyrose1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello looking for friends to loose weight with everyone add me please x
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options
    Feel Free to Ad :)