Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Burned calories not right?

i think my Fitbit Flex is adding double on my fitness pal. I burned 556 calories playing tennis today per my fitness pal and then total burned shows up at 1700 what's up with that

Replies

• maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    Could it be adding both the calories needed to keep you alive as well as the tennis?
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    edited February 2015
    My Garmin sync will do that sometimes. I'll add calories for a run on MFP before I have a chance to plug in my watch and sync it (so that I can plan out my food), and then delete the MFP entry before I sync and Garmin puts its numbers in. But someitmes MFP just adds both burns together and says I've run twice as long and burned twice as many calories. I just go back into the exercise entry and remove one of them (again, as the MFP calorie entry usually hasn't disappeared). It's a hassle, but... technology.
  • tdodge123
    tdodge123 Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks Kristen
  • tdodge123
    maxit wrote: »
    Could it be adding both the calories needed to keep you alive as well as the tennis?

• tdodge123
    I think that might be happening. Thanks.