Looking for overweight friends!

Options
I'm looking for people who are in the same boat as me. Overweight/obese just trying to lose weight! I really need people to help me stay accountable, who is willing to post on my stuff saying, hey you didn't work out today? Just stuff like that. I will do the same! Please!! Just looking for some serious help because I don't have too many people in real life to help me out.

Replies

• harleyrose1
    harleyrose1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me xx
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'll definitely do that for you and you the same for me! I started back at MFP 45 days ago just 3 pounds short of moving from overweight to obese.... I'm down 15 as of today and am in this for the long haul :D
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...lol, until I get dr clearance my exercise is walking the dog ( and have to take phone with me!) and bouts of shoveling...( ok..I neglect to mention that to him) I'm to short for my weight! So, unless I suddenly have a growth spurt..highly unlikely at my age..I'm back to seriously trying to shed excess baggage so to speak...
  • lavenderloves2rock
    Options
    You can add me! I so know what you mean! :D
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you can add me to! I log pretty much every day and am motivated most of the time :) I'm working on being a supportive person so having more people to support is all the better!
  • niknbri1218
    niknbri1218 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • RunningSomeDays
    Options
    I've been on MFP before but just decided to join in the community. I'm definitely looking for some friendly support (and giving support too)! Feel free to add me.
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me. I log daily and my diary is open to friends to look at look at other friends entries to get ideas on what to eat
  • everdivina
    everdivina Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I feel the same way i need to lose 60 pounds im just not healthy ive lost 20 lbs so far but need to keep motivated so feel free to contact me :smile:
  • TNAmy123
    TNAmy123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need help keeping motivated too!