Time to get it right.

Options
Don't have any friends yet. So far been pretty active since January 2nd. Ran for 3 miles today then swam a 1/2 mile. I log and track pretty religiously. Down a total of 16 pounds have 92 to go. I am a pretty private person but thinking maybe a good idea to add some friends to stay with this journey this time, this will be my 5th serious attempt. My most lost was 30 pounds in previous attempts. Need to get it done this time. I will be doing my first triathlon sprint this summer. Looking to get healthy for myself and my family. Help, advice, support appreciated.

Replies

• Seamant
    Seamant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends on here yet either. I'm an obnoxious tracker myself. Just bought a up move by jawbone to track my movement. It tracks a little light so I know I'm doing good. I can relate to being done. I've lost the same 50 pounds three times. I had started trading for a marathon but I also have fibromyalgia that has a tendency to stop the more aggressive trading I was wanting to do. I only diagnosed last July and thinking back in my life when I was thin, I didn't hurt and could do so much. I want my life back and I'm going to do what ever I have to to get it.