Teachers? Or anyone really! :)

Options
13»

Replies

• jaleema1
    jaleema1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi

I have been working with this since April. I'm a teacher also. I teach Business and technology classes in a middle school. I also like gardening, trying to do a little sewing, a little web design on my off time.
  • SummerNights32
    SummerNights32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a middle school teacher, but looking to move out of the profession. I LOVE the kids, but hate that my pay checks are getting smaller and smaller every year, even after excellent reviews year after year. Somehow...a profession that pays more, yet has less stress...seems like a win-win at this point haha! I will miss my summers to focus on myself, but a job with less stress might allow me to focus on myself year round, instead of just the summers.
  • Cleveland1957
    Options
    Greetings,
    I am a veteran teacher anticipating retirement. I would like to maintain a healthy lifestyle as I transition into retirement. :flowerforyou:
    I teach second grade currently which is really a big change for me. This change has assisted me in making my decision to retire.
  • Mariposa_Lily
    Mariposa_Lily Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    College English professor by trade, though currently without a college to call my own. *le sigh*
  • vhaynes83
    vhaynes83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a high school science teacher :)
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good job on your weight loss so far! I'm a high school English teacher. Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I teach 1st graders:) I have been on MFP since Aug of 2012:)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    1st grade teacher!! Feel free to add me. Congrats on your loss so far!! I seem to do great from end of may til start of October........ Then I peeter out and stall/gain and loose the same 5-10 lbs the rest of the school year. Anyone else have this issue?? :huh:
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I teach math at the university, does that count? :P
  • Debiphoenix352
    Options
    Hi! My name is Debbie. I teach middle school ESE. Co-operative consultation. Please add me. I need help and encouragement and I will do the same for you!
  • nicolemarie_90
    nicolemarie_90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in school to be a teacher and am (hopefully!) graduating Decemeber 2014.
    I could teach preschool someday since I will be Elementary/Early Childhood certified so I'm adding you as a friend :)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    hiya... i'm a teacher, so add away if you want :) I teach 10-15 year olds Japanese as a second language
  • sofiamx
    sofiamx Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, im teacher too.
    Mexican, 36 and looking friends.
  • fitgirl626
    fitgirl626 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Middle school special ed teacher in CA here! Will be starting my 10th year of teaching next month. Looking forward to losing some weight before going back! :smile: