Skinny Jeans

Options
LuckyLeprechaun
LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
well okay they are size 14's so they aren't actually *that* skinny, but they are a pair I have not been able to even put on in more than 3 years! ten lbs ago I could get them on but not zipped. Now they are on and they only give the slightest muffintop! YAY!

jeans.jpg

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Such a great feeling isn't it? :happy:
  • CharleneM
    CharleneM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME! ~~~ Do I look that good in my 14's? :blushing:

Keep it up, you are doing great!!!!!

Pretty soon you wil be in 12's!! :wink:
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    They look FAB! Congratulations!! Can't wait to fit my skinny jeans.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I don't see a muffin top at all! All I see is hotness!!! Congrats babe!!! You look great!:drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Thanks so much everybody!!!

I can't wait till I no longer refer to these as the "skinny jeans" LOL
  • lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    WTG!!! Lookin great!!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    congrats, but they look like a 6:flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

you guys are so nice
  • busyiam
    busyiam Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    looks good to me!! can't wait to get in my 14's too. Keep up the good work.

Jessica
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I have real skinny jeans but they're a size 14 and I can't wait for the day I can wear a tight top with it 'cause of no muffin top! YEA!!! Congrats, lady :D
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Such a GREAT feeling!!!! Wear those skinny jeans PROUDLY!!!!!!!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Jealous of your non muffin top and you look like a size 6 in those!! Fantastic!!
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't wait to get there. Some of my size 16's are starting to get a little loose. I'm getting close! Thanks for the inspirational picture!
  • vbalchick_09
    vbalchick_09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Ive been very strict to not going over my calories ive been doing this for a month. What did you do?
  • igmom
    igmom Posts: 90
    Options
    What muffin top?! Maybe your frame is skinny at a size 14. My frame is actually fat at size 8. We're all different.

You look awesome, girl! Enjoy that bod!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I am on the tall side, I'm 5'9", so I know I will likely never be in the single digit sizes no matter how slim I get. But I sure would prefer to be a 10 or so LOL. I am still carrying too much fat on my torso, which Dr. Oz says is dangerous for your heart, so I want to keep losing until I have reduced that.

I started on MFP right after Christmas 2008. I lost the first 25 lbs very quickly. I got a little complacent and my progress slowed. Then I went through a death in my immediate family and was totally off track for the last 8 months. I'm ready to start making progress again so about a month ago I got back in the habit of using MFP regularly and I've now entered One-derland :happy: I don't really know what I want to weigh at my goal, I just know I want to wear a bikini and not feel self-conscious. I think about 25-30 more lbs and I will be feeling extremely pleased with myself.

Thanks for all the compliments and encouragement!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!