Crepes!!!!! what do yall put in them :)

Options
2»

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Strawberries, blueberries and whip cream.
  • SarahSmilesCA
    SarahSmilesCA Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love crepes and my daughter is an expert at them. When she comes home from college we have a crepe breakfast morning where we get all kinds of fillings, like strawberries, ham, scrambled eggs with onion and mushroom, but my all time favorite is a Russian style with Chicken Paprika, made with onions, garlic, mushrooms, high quality paprika, a little butter, salt and pepper, and sour cream, some in the meat sauce and a dollop on top. No they are not light but I don't give a rip.
  • PinkyMouse
    PinkyMouse Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    granular sugar with lemon juice !! Simple and delicious :love:
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    philadelphia strawberry cream cheese and strawberries
    or chocolate cream cheese + bananas
    of course nutella's better tasting but diet-wise the cream cheese works well
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    there's a small place near my house that makes the best crepes! I usually get ones filled with all sorts of vegetables and different kinds of cheese. it's literally the best thing I have ever put in my mouth
    damn I want one now :(
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My favorite way to make crepes. I get whipped cream cheese squeeze a little lemon juice in it and than put a little powder sugar in it. Than I mix it up. I fill the crepes with that. Then I make a blueberry sauce and pour it in the middle of the crepes. The flavors are so good together!
  • Mtleiker
    Mtleiker Posts: 160
    Options
    sounds like i need to get chicken and bananas. i tried them yesterday w nutella strawberries and whipped cream!! yum!! then for breakfast scrambled eggs with pepper jack yum
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Had the most lovely crepes last month in Paris; the savory crepe was lox and capers, and the dessert crepe had a baked pear and then it was drizzled with salted butter caramel.