How old were you when you stopped...?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I would still go in with my mom or my partner. I've even gone in with friends before...and I'll be 30 this month. I guess it's all in how close your relationships are would depend on level of weirdness. I've never found it weird.
  • magistra12
    magistra12 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm 26 and I still do this with my sister. My mom and I live further away now, but I'd still do it if we were out shopping. I just don't think it's a big deal. I'd bring my husband in so I wouldn't have to come out and show him everything if people wouldn't think it was hanky-panky time lol.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    never? I was the youngest of five kids. She didn't have time.
  • IDCY843
    IDCY843 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am just about to turn 53 and I still share a change booth with my mum, we like trying things on together. :happy:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I honestly dont know if i ever did lol
  • magistra12
    magistra12 Posts: 22
    Options
    I still go in with my mom and my sister and I am 22, my sister is 16. Sometimes if there is a really long line we even go into the bathroom stall together.....

I don't think it's weird, she will always be your mom!

Haha I've gone in large bathrooms with my sister and friends before. Even if the line isn't long... it's just a way to not have to stop a conversation usually.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I stopped around 7 or so and wouldn't share with her for years, even if there was a ridiculous line... I was really awkward and self-conscious about my body for a while. I'm 24 now and we share if we need to (same goes with friends), but I still prefer having my own space.
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and my mom and I still go into the same dressing room!
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding??? My mom is my runner for different sizes or a different cut!!! :-) Actually I think I was fairly young when we stopped sharing a dressing room. Mostly because even now, we still shop in completely different stores and sections if we do shop the same stores (petite vs. not petite).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    When I was like 10 or something....
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have never had that kind of relationship.. so probably very young.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    We don't get the same dressing room, but the odd time I go shopping with her and I ask her opinion she steps in for a second =P