need help

Options
I always get distract from routine due to lack of consistency. Need motivation :(

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I found that if i get the exercise done earlier in the day, I'm pretty good at keeping up with the routine. However, I'll sometimes wait until late afternoon, and I eat very well and on schedule since I don't want to feel overly full while I jump around like a silly girl.
  • ayesha2004
    ayesha2004 Posts: 20
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lol.I'm mostly gettn time in nite for workout.really hard to do :\
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I agree that working out in the morning seems to help me to stay focused. I find that by the afternoon I just can't find the will power to do it. I also found that I need to set a specific goal for myself for my workout. I make sure it is challenging, but achievable. Also, I make sure to change up my workout routine regularly to keep my body guessing at what will come next. I find that doing the same stuff over and over produces little or no results. I hope this helps!
  • ayesha2004
    Options
    Ur right.its really tough to keep focus and especially starting with cardio
  • smsosa350
    Options
    Cardio sucks no matter what the time of day lol. I basically force myself to workout in the morning because working out in the evening I just feel really lazy.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm a cardio girl, but I'm training in bo staff. Once I get started, the rest follows a little easier.
  • ayesha2004
    Options
    U add me so I can get much motivation for workout if u can b helpful :)
  • matthewlatch
    matthewlatch Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I found it a lot easier when I had a gym partner.