Important of a heart rate monitor

Options
hello MFP people,

I just wanted to share the importance of a heart rate monitor. By using a devise that looks at your heart continuous so it knows how hard your working, is a great benefit. Also it going to give you better and more accurate feedback then relying on nothing or the heart rate plates on the machine. Don't get me wrong the machine heart rate plate will definitely help if you have nothing. I have just noticed before I started using a heart rate monitor that my calories burn were always over or under what the machine said. Even when trying to hold on the plates for your entire workout. There's going to come a time when you need a drink or want to wipe your sweat of your face. This will cause you to release the heart rate plate and lose your connection with the machine. Sometimes when trying to regrip plates they don't read it, or it takes a long time to get it back in sync.

With that said that why having a heart rate monitor either on your wrist/arm or stripped around your chest. Either one will get the job done, it will all come done to preference and user ratings on how other people like it. For example I chose the mio link wrist strap, due to me not liking the straps around the chest. Chest straps Moves around to much for me when I'm doing intense cardio. Again that's my preference you have to find what works for you. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Unleash the beast mode in you.