Is your Facial bone structure more visible now ? before and after pics please

Options

Replies

• flailx
    flailx Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    c9xrx7qn1zv8.jpg
    Me from Dec 2013 vs. today, Feb 2015. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in Apr. 2014 and weighed about 222 lbs. I am currently 167 lbs. and off the diabetes meds.

My eyes are much bigger looking today and I have visible cheekbones now.
  • AzWifenMom
    AzWifenMom Posts: 26 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • AzWifenMom
    AzWifenMom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lost 25 pounds and I can see only one chin now!
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just a question to everyone- when losing in the face & neck: do you do anything special for tone up on it or does it just "look" good as the weight comes off?
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I don't have any photos but when my weight fluctuates I notice it in my face more than anywhere else, so for me, yes, my cheek bones will become more visible when I reach my goal weight. It's just the way I gain weight though -- face, butt, and boobs. I'm always sad to see a loss in the latter (though it's an awesome consolation when my weight fluctuates up haha).
  • LoveSweatAndCheeseburgers
    Options
    Hi there! Here is a facial comparison from my starting weight, to my lowest weight so far. I'm not sure about cheekbones but my dimples always become more defined. It's one of the first changes I notice.

pzzi7olnkgt4.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Just a question to everyone- when losing in the face & neck: do you do anything special for tone up on it or does it just "look" good as the weight comes off?
    Nothing special here.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options

You can't tone muscles. You can gain lean muscle mass, or take efforts towards maintaining it if you're losing weight, but you can't "tone" your muscles. If you're worried about loose skin however, that is a possibility with larger loses.
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options

Pretty much the only place on my body the skin snapped back! I suppose I should be grateful..
  • jaybanez
    jaybanez Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    f2yta84orhrz.jpg
    3a86ubl5nq73.jpg

• MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    The first picture I'm going to post is a before/after from a failed attempt at losing weight. It says 260 but I actually was 270 (and I didn't want to admit it). The one it's attached to says 221, and that is accurate. The second one is from this morning, and I weigh 249 currently. My face didn't balloon up as badly as the first time I hit 270, but its still not great.

l8jdft5liypn.jpg

6im3u7yeaq82.jpg

• moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Erm - just a bit, like! :)

17fks8mw5pj8.jpg
  • Igotthatcake
    Igotthatcake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    Erm - just a bit, like! :)

17fks8mw5pj8.jpg

I can actually see the confidence change, well done! Great results!!
  • KindaSortaKaty
    KindaSortaKaty Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I quite like how I look with 1 chin
    tevt612hlrqw.jpg
  • lanskies
    lanskies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much this helps as I'm only half way and it's more just my jaw line but here you go anyway!
    g33vb06vdp3q.jpg

dude. you're like 80x hotter!! GOOD JOB!! i'd hit that
  • lanskies
    lanskies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    after 50lbs of weight loss :smile:

n0vxyqzh86tb.jpg

• MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm down 27 and notice a big difference in my face and so does everyone else!
  • SuperSleepySchro
    SuperSleepySchro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    weight_loss.jpg

Here is the change in my face after about 45 lbs
  • ich_ashalyn
    ich_ashalyn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    08/27/2013 @ 432lbs
    13899037417_6e64067976_o.jpg

Last pic i have taken - 01/18/2015 @ 189lbs (currently 185lbs)
    15700198893_7887c4721b_c.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!