if you had only one wish,what would it be?

Options
AmyTCaldwell
AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
If you had only one wish,what would it be?

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    To stop wishing for things to happen and just make them happen.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    To stop wishing for things to happen and just make them happen.

Love it! :)
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    instant travel
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    That my one wish could turn in to an infinite number of wishes that would all come true. BOOYAH!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    That My Children and Grandchildren would find Complete Happiness throughout their Lifetimes!
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    That my one wish could turn in to an infinite number of wishes that would all come true. BOOYAH!

This was my initial thought and then thought that this is what everyone else would wish for, so djinn would most likely have a policy against it since everyone wants it, yeah? lol.
    Also, thinking about it, I'd rather have a story to tell behind what's happened in my life than have it happen instantly without any effort whatsoever. Figured that what matters is worth fighting for, no matter how tough the road ahead.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options

This was my initial thought and then thought that this is what everyone else would wish for, so djinn would most likely have a policy against it since everyone wants it, yeah? lol.
    Also, thinking about it, I'd rather have a story to tell behind what's happened in my life than have it happen instantly without any effort whatsoever. Figured that what matters is worth fighting for, no matter how tough the road ahead.

That's only sometimes true. It would really come in handy in traffic or dealing with annoying coworkers or family members.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

That's only sometimes true. It would really come in handy in traffic or dealing with annoying coworkers or family members.

When was the last time you met a genie? Gimme that number!! lol
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options

When was the last time you met a genie? Gimme that number!! lol

The only genie I know is a freakin diaper genie. :'(
  • FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Been there for my son when he needed me the most.