I'm stuck i can loss weight

Options
Hi everybody i been with My fitness pal for, the pass 10 months so far I've lost 60 bls I'm very frustrated because i hadn't lost a single lbs for that 31 days please help..

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Sixty pounds is awesome! How close are you to goal?
  • shamani5
    shamani5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You should do some research (google) on weight loss plateaus and how to get past this. It is very common and there are things you can do. I would need more info on your diet and exercise regime to be more helpful.
  • Bolipm
    Bolipm Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm forty lbs shy, my goal is 100 lbs altogether i was 256 last year but 4 months ago, i injure my knee so it hasn't been the same.
  • Bolipm
    Options
    I exercise 4-5 days a week i try to stay away from carbs but i think lately i been eating carbs more often, that's probably what has stop me from losing weight..
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary? Carbs won't matter, it's the total calories overall.
  • Bolipm
    Options
    How do i open my dairy..?
  • malibu927
    Options
    Setting-->Diary Settings-->Public
  • malibu927
    Options
    1. Do you use a food scale? A lot of your entries are in cups/tablespoons with the same numbers.
    2. Are the recipes logged your own or out of the database? If it's the latter, you can't be sure the recipe used is what you used.
    3. You seem to eat out a lot...that isn't a problem if you remain in a calorie deficit, but it can cause a lot of water retention due to sodium.

Most likely, going by your diary, you're eating more than you think. Invest in a food scale and start logging things more accurately.
  • Bolipm
    Options
    Thank you i will invest on a food scale. And deffenatly try to stop we eating out so much i think that one of my big problem i dont really like cooking so if i have the chance to eat out i just do it..thank you again.